School starts a week from today. The home is full of a range of emotions. Will you join us in prayers for the Dreamers, their caregivers, their teachers, their classmates, and the administration of the school?
- There is a new director (principal) at the school. We pray he can assimilate to the new tasks. May he have the best interests of the children in mind and creative ideas to lead.
- The Tias will be helping the children with their homework. This is the first year that all the Dreamers are school aged so their afternoons will be structured for study. Patience, clarity, and quiet will be helpful.
- That the children, both the Dreamers and their classmates, would get along and behave properly.
- As the children switch grades and find themselves with new teachers it would be great if there was a good working relationship in the classrooms. Pray the teachers have energy, peace, and keep their classes in order.
- The administration of the orphanage and the administration of the school need to have a positive working relationship as well. This is to everyone’s benefit. May there be clear communication and understanding.
Thanks so much for your support of the kids in this new school year.